Click on the photos below to enlarge
- Then and Now
- Chowhound photos - 100th Bomb Group association
- Chowhound photos - collection: E. Heijink
- Manna photos - collection J. Wullink
- Photos - collection A. Huurman
- Manna photos - collection E. Heijink
- Manna photos - 635th RAF Squadron
- Liberation booklet The Hague
- Photos collection: Hans Onderwater
- Dutch photo archives
Author: Hans Onderwater This book by Hans Onderwater is the standard work about the food drop missions over Occupied Holland with a bundle of information, photos and first hand accounts of the hunger winter and the food drop missions.
It give a complete overview of the drop zones, the units involved and the amount of food that was dropped.
A book by Vic Jay: "'The Mallon crew' is the extraordinary result of four years of research. My decision in 2012 to write a blog about my father’s war-time experiences as the Flight Engineer of a Lancaster bomber took me on an incredible voyage of discovery and unearthed some remarkable stories of courage, sacrifice and betrayal..." Vic's father dropped food on May 1st 1945 at Delft (Ypenburg airfield).