A booklet printed in 1945 with photos from the war. I have added this booklet a few weeks ago to my ww2 collection.
- Then and Now
- Chowhound photos - 100th Bomb Group association
- Chowhound photos - collection: E. Heijink
- Manna photos - collection J. Wullink
- Photos - collection A. Huurman
- Manna photos - collection E. Heijink
- Manna photos - 635th RAF Squadron
- Liberation booklet The Hague
- Photos collection: Hans Onderwater
- Dutch photo archives
Author: Hans Onderwater This book by Hans Onderwater is the standard work about the food drop missions over Occupied Holland with a bundle of information, photos and first hand accounts of the hunger winter and the food drop missions.
It give a complete overview of the drop zones, the units involved and the amount of food that was dropped.